background

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Welcome to Heading To the Library with the Kiddos


Okay, I have been wanting to do this for sometime. I didn't find it was appropriate to post kids books on my What I'm Reading blog, because it seemed a little weird. So, here beginnings a new journey with my kids. Yes, this is where you will find kids books. I'm going share what I thought about the book, and also share kids thoughts (mainly my son). My daughter is going to share her thoughts on the books she's read. Overall, this should be an interesting ride. I don't know how long it will last, but hey I hope you come along the journey.

Mainly the books will probably come from the library, but there will be some books we will read because we have purchased them. Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment