background

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ezra's Wookie Rescue

Unless you are a huge Star Wars fan and don't mind reading this book to your child go ahead. However, if you aren't Ezra's Wookie Rescue is not for you. Seriously, this a book that is made to make parents cringe when they are just trying to read their child a bedtime story that is quick and sweet. Not even close to being quick. Seriously, when there is about 4 paragraphs per page and almost 25 pages of text. It was too long for a bedtime story. My son fell asleep before I was done reading the story. I had to finish, because I had to know if I would be even tempted to reread this story to him. Um, no.

We didn't get a chance to listen to the CD, but I don't know if I really want to. I know that there's actually many more Star War stories out there, but I don't know if I want to take the time.

Anyway, would this be something I would by my kids? Probably not. It was a bad story to read, but it was too long for a bedtime story. Maybe it would be perfect for a car ride. This was one of my son's library picks, and I'm happy to take it back to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment